‘Cultivating wisdom, character and strength in students so they can understand, celebrate and shape the world in which they live.’
We are a mainstream community school, which is part of the Rainham Mark Education Trust family of schools. The Trust comprises of Twydall Primary School, Riverside Primary School and Rainham Mark Grammar School. The school has an integrated specialist provision for a small number of children with Physical Disabilities. The key values held by our school community add to the success and inclusive nature of the school. These are Curiosity, Happiness, Aspiration, Respect, Articulacy, Community, Teamwork, Equality and Resilience – ‘Character’.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic primary school teacher to be part of our friendly, dedicated team.
The successful applicant will:
• be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate sustained outstanding classroom practice and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children;
• have a passion for inclusion and an understanding of a range of behaviours and needs, with a desire to make a difference to children’s lives;
• be able to use assessment and feedback effectively in order to plan and adapt the curriculum, leading to high levels of achievement and progress for children who have diverse needs and interests;
• be able to use their own initiative, creativity and innovative ideas to motivate and inspire children, giving them memorable experiences;
• have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues, parents and children through modelling very high levels of professionalism, commitment and integrity;
• have good organisational and time management skills.
In return, we can offer you:
• amazing children,
• experience of working across the primary range,
• opportunities to develop your career and leadership skills through ongoing professional development,
• the chance to increase your knowledge and understanding of SEND and inclusive practice,
• a supportive, dynamic and fun staff team,
• excellent grounds and facilities,
• a benefits package through the Trust, including Benenden Health Care.
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS Check at the appropriate level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy below:
We reserve the right to close the application process early if enough applications have been received.