Linacre Nursery and Primary School, Thornton Road, Bootle, L20 5ED.
Tel: 0151 922 1466.
Contract: To commence as soon as possible. The post is also subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
The Governors of Linacre Nursery and Primary School would like to appoint an enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team. The post holder will work across all phases of our school, covering Teacher release time, staff absence and delivering interventions. Having experience and knowledge of Early Years, KS1 phonics and KS2 curriculae is essential.
The successful candidate will be:
Committed to ensuring children achieve their full potential in acquiring the essential skills needed in reading, writing and numeracy.
- Committed to raising standards and reducing the barriers to learning.
- Experienced in supporting pupils who have additional needs.
- Committed to working in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and families.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A supportive team of colleagues.
- An attractive, engaging and safe environment.
- Well behaved and happy children.
- A programme of CPD relevant to an individual colleague’s needs.
- Caring and supportive parents and families.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to our lovely school.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.