Pay Band C / SCP 3-4 / £18,887- £19,264 per annum (pro rata)
[Actual Salary: £9,282 to £9.467 per annum]
20 Hours per week / 46 weeks per year
Hours: Monday to Friday 12.00pm to 4.00pm, during term time
Westvale Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic, committed, and motivated individual to join our school administrative team to provide routine general administration support to our busy school office.
The role will involve reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries, signing visitors in & out and computer skills producing standard documents from school IT systems, and whole school administration when required.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Administrator, as required, to provide general, administrative, and financial support
- Be professional and friendly, highly organised, self-motivated, and able to successfully prioritise
- Work collaboratively and positively with all the staff within the ethos, vision, and values of the school
- Have the ability to use a range of technology, ICT skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Have experience of working in a school office
- Possess the required skills and attributes in the job description
Candidates are invited to apply by application form together with a succinct letter. Your letter should demonstrate how you meet the job description and what you can bring to this role.
Westvale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and adheres to the Equality Act 2010. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment: any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 (as amended by S147 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002), all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’
Please return completed applications via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday, 27 September 2022
Shortlisting of Candidates: Wednesday, 28 September 2022
Interview date: Monday,3 October 2022