Salary: Main Teachers Pay Scale
Working Pattern: Full Time
Contract from 3rd January 2023 to 21st July 2023 - Maternity Cover
The Governors of St Clare’s School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher to join our hardworking and very supportive staff. This post is temporary to cover maternity leave, the working week will consist of, two days in EYFS and Year One to cover ECT and PPA time, two days management cover and one day working as school SENCO.
We are looking for:
- an outstanding teacher committed to ensuring pupils develop their full potential
- a practising Catholic or supportive of the caring, Catholic ethos of the school
- enthusiastic and excellent practitioners with a real passion for using highly effective
teaching and learning strategies
- flexible and well organised teaching professionals with the ability to motivate others
- positivity, pro-activity and the ability to be reflective and improve.
- SENCO experience
We can offer you:
- happy and well behaved children who love school
- a highly motivated and friendly staff team and supportive governors
- an attractive, stimulating and safe environment
- a commitment to your professional development and well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting
the school office on 01244 445266
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICES’ APPLICATION FORM and this, along with a Job Description and further details are available from Mrs Gaynor Kujawinski by email: email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by email by 12 noon on Friday 14th October 2022. Shortlisting will take place w/c 17th October 2022. Interviews will take place during the week of Monday 31st October 2022.
St. Clare’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.