Sc2a-2b, spinal point 2-4, (£19,905 – £20,709 FTE) £12,890 – £13,411 pro rata • 28.33 hours per week • Monday to Friday
Sc2a-2b, spinal point 2-4, (£19,905 – £20,709 FTE) £6,825 – £7,101 pro rata • 15 hours per week • Wednesday to Friday
Starting ASAP • Term time only • Fixed term contract – Initially to 31 August 2023
Furze Platt Infant School is a high achieving, caring, school where children are valued as individuals and are keen, enthusiastic learners.
We are looking for two colleagues to join our team with the skills and experience to:
- Support learning and care for children aged 4-7 years.
- Nurture children with different skills, abilities and needs.
- Work flexibly and creatively in a range of environments to support children to ensure they achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations of behaviour and attitudes.
- Put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Have knowledge, understanding and experience of EYFS.
- Be highly motivated, caring and patient.
- Be able to communicate effectively with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be committed to their own professional learning and engage in training provided.
The application form and job accountabilities can be downloaded from the school website at www.furzeplattinfantschool.co.uk
Closing date: 10am, Wednesday 28 September 2022
Interviews w/c: 3 October 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
We believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results. We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities we serve.We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued, and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop.
This means that when we are recruiting, we actively seek to reach a diverse pool of candidates. It also means that we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that potential employees may need to in order to be successful.
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.