Passionate and engaging teacher required. ECTs welcome to apply.
Woodlands Park is a warm and welcoming school in the heart of the local community with committed staff and energetic and enthusiastic children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Strives to engage and motivate children.
- Works with other members of staff to promote consistent expectations of achievement and behaviour across the school.
- Provides effective curriculum coverage, continuity, progression and challenge for all pupils.
- Contributes to assessments and the evaluation and monitoring of the school curriculum.
- Is a team player, willing to make a significant contribution to whole-school life such as leading a curriculum subject or extra-curricular activities.
- Have a sense of humour, combined with flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Shares our commitment to CPD.
To apply, please email email@example.com an application pack.
Closing date: Monday 3 October 2022
Interview date: w/c 10 October 2022
Woodlands Park School is committed to safeguardingand promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.