Our school is a one-form entry, Church of England Primary School with a Nursery in Netherton Bootle.
"Struck by the welcoming atmosphere and the strong sense of care and nurture for the whole school community" Ofsted 2017
Our modern and inspired school building and grounds reflect our ambition to work creatively to build a better future for all our pupils, our parents, our staff and the local community
Our children are well behaved, polite and respectful towards each other and members of staff. They are motivated in their learning, they have high aspirations and good relationships which make them fantastic ambassadors for our school.
Our parents are keen to work with the school to both enhance their children's learning and achievement as well as ensure the school provides a positive focal point for the local community.
Staff benefit from our strong emphasis on professional development, shared leadership and an innovative approach to all that we do.
We are committed to protecting and promoting children’s rights and our commitment to this has been recognised by UNICEF in their Rights Respecting School Award.
The Governing Board of the school are looking to employ a committed, reflective and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our school team in our successful EYFS department, based in our Nursery class to support a pupil on a 1 to 1 basis. We see this as an exciting opportunity for you to work alongside a forward thinking Leadership team who are dedicated to providing the best outcomes for all of our pupils.
We have high standards and expectations of staff, Governors, pupils and parents.
A supportive team committed to developing the teaching and learning throughout the school.
Fixed Term initially, commencing in November 2022 to support a pupil in our Nursery classroom.
Applicants must have experience in EYFS. The position will involve supporting the child under the supervision of class teacher in class.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated and supportive team.
As a school, we can offer:
• A warm, family orientated school based on Christian faith
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils, staff, families and governors
• Dedicated, hardworking and friendly colleagues
• Polite and motivated pupils who are keen to learn
• CPD to support the needs of the school and SENCO
• An up to date, modern working environment
We are looking for someone who:
• Has commitment and passion for inclusion, ensuring individual pupil needs are identified early and are met through targeted provision.
• Has worked effectively with external agencies
• Has a desire to work closely with families to enhance children’s experiences
• Is a team player, able to inspire others to approach their practice creatively so that all learners believe in themselves
• Will work with teachers to help to monitor pupil progress.
The hours of work will be as follows: Mon—Friday
4 days 09.00-12.15 and one day 08.45-11.45 (Days to be decided)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.