Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School
Oxford Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 8QF
E mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
Tel 0151 928 5586 Fax 0151 928 4352
SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Required for November 2022
Required for November 2022, a dynamic school business manager to join a highly committed school staff.
Following the retirement of the experienced school bursar. The Governors of Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic and suitably qualified person to the role of School Business Manager.
We are looking for a highly efficient and innovative individual who displays consistently high standards in all aspects of managing school business. The successful applicant will adopt a critical role in working with the Headteacher, the school senior leadership team and Governing Body to ensure that our pupils, families and staff benefit from high standards of efficiency and effective communication. In addition to this the School Business Manager will foster strong working relationships with other senior professionals in school and in other external agencies.
Well developed interpersonal skills will ensure that the successful candidate will be able to line manage staff. The successful applicant will be accountable to the Headteacher.
The children and staff are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, organised, and efficient and able to work in a busy
- Has a proven record of working with school finance and school business;
- Has a sound understanding of safeguarding requirements in school;
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels and is a team player
- Is committed to supporting the Headteacher and Governors in improving the school and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff;
• Children who are committed to success in their learning;
• A committed and supportive Senior Leadership team and Governing Body;
• A very welcoming school community
Visits by prior appointment are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on
0151 928 5586 or e mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all qualifications will be verified.
Applications must be submitted using attached application form
CLOSING DATE Monday 3rd October 2022
SHORTLISTING Tuesday 4th October 2022
INTERVIEW/ OBSERVATION DATE Friday 7th October 2022