St Augustine's Catholic Primary School - A Voluntary Academy, Runcorn, WA7 2JJ
Salary: £19,100 per annum FTE, £2,322 per annum pro-rata
The children, staff and governors of St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, energetic MDA to join our current team of MDA.
We are on an exciting journey at St. Augustine’s and we are looking for people to share that journey with us! If you would like to be part of something unique and exciting we could be the school for you.
Would you like to join us?
You must share our vision of providing the highest standards of education, care and personal development for every child.
We are looking for someone who is:
- - Energetic
- - Will engage with children encouraging them to participate in games and activities.
- - Is a team player, eager to contribute ideas and work with others to make our school the best it can be.
We can offer:
- - A school where staff feel valued and heard.
- - A welcoming, caring and inclusive school community.
- - A school with high standards.
- - An exciting, innovative learning environment.
- - Lovely children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning.
- - Very supportive staff, governors, parents and parish community
Closing date: 29th September 2022 at 12pm
Interview date: 3rd October 2022
Applications must be made using the CES Application Form available within this advert to be sent direct to the school FAO Mrs Barker, Office Manager Sec.StAugustines@halton.gov.uk
We would love you to come and see our friendly and welcoming school and applicants are strongly recommended to visit. Please telephone Mrs. Barker on 01928 568936 to arrange a visit.
St Augustine’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in UK, Oversees Criminal checks, Enhanced DBS and Barred List checks and a Declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
Candidates must also comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act.