- Have you got a passion for making a positive difference to children's lives
- Have you got experience in leading staff and teams in residential childcare?
- Have you got the determination to be aspirational for children with disabilities?
- Would you like to join us in strengthening our trauma informed approach to supporting vulnerable children?
- Are you an organised and resilient person?
Willow House is a home for children with disabilities and we are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our committed, friendly and creative team. You will hold or be willing to complete the Level 5 award for residential child care and alongside the manager, will lead the care practice in the home in an innovative and inspiring manner.
As part of the application you will be required to provide a supporting statement detailing how your skills, knowledge and experience match what we are looking for based on the PERSON SPECIFICATION area in the Job Outline. If you do not supply a supporting statement, your application may be rejected.
Selection process will include a Skills Interview, Presentation and a Personal interview.