VANTAGE ACADEMY TRUST
Preparing local children to thrive as global citizens
Level 2 Teaching Assistants with SEN 15 x 2 and 1 x 25 hours
Grade and Salary Band: Band D point 6 actual salary £12375.87 for 25 hours with SEN allowance to start ASAS 2022.
Grade and Salary Band: Band D point 6 actual salary £7425.52 for 15 hours with SEN allowance to start as soon as possible.
Advert Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Interview Date: TBC
Location: Willow Tree Primary School, 3 Bedford Close, Huyton, Liverpool L36 1XH
Contract Type: Fixed Term - against pupil funding
End Date / Duration: Until pupil leaves or funding ceases.
Knowsley Lane Primary School thrives on a friendly, talented, and dedicated staff team committed to developing the potential of each and every one of our children. Join us on our journey and make a difference.
The Governors and Principal of our school are seeking a talented and committed Teaching Assistants for SEN support across all key stages to join our team.
- The successful candidates will already have experience of working with children in a primary school setting and have:
- QCF Level 2 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools or equivalent qualification
- GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- the skills to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children
- ability to use their own initiative and have a positive attitude towards the school ethos as well as be adaptable in situations
- excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
- a strong commitment supporting children’s learning and good behaviour
- a proven track record of good attendance
What we can offer you:
- an inclusive and diverse school community
- friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- opportunities to work with colleagues from across the Trust
- a firm commitment to your professional development
- an innovative and forward-thinking Leadership Team
- a strong focus on staff wellbeing
To apply for any these roles please complete the application and return via email HR@vantageacademies.co.uk
For school visits please contact the school office on Tel: 0151 556 9999
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references been received.