La Salette Catholic Primary School
Tel: 01708 555554
Headteacher: Mr. A.S Wilson
Hours: 6.25 hours X 38 (11.55 am – 1.10 pm) Monday to Friday
Salary: Scale 2, Point 3 - Pro rata salary of £3,162 p.a. (FTE £21,783 p.a.)
La Salette Catholic Primary School is a vibrant, child-centred and welcoming school. We wish to appoint a Midday Supervisor to be part of our caring team, who make lunchtime a positive and worthwhile experience for all our pupils.
The successful candidate will be expected to foster good behaviour and to encourage pupils’ engagement in active playtimes as well as to ensure the safety of our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is punctual, approachable, caring and consistent;
- Enjoys working with children;
- Is able to work in a team and communicates well with other staff members;
- Is able to follow policy and procedures;
- Has a positive outlook and can work in a positive and calm manner at all times;
- Has good communication skills;
- Understands the importance of safeguarding;
- Is willing to support our Catholic school ethos.
A first aid qualification would be desirable but not essential, as training will be provided as part of our professional development programme.
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming work environment;
- A caring, approachable and supportive staff;
- Ongoing training.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th October 2022
All successful applicants will be contacted on 10th October 2022 , and interviews held week beginning 10th October 2022. If you have not heard by this date, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Start date dependant on notice required.