Knowsley’s School IT Support service provides technical support for schools in the area. We work with our schools to enable them to maximise the potential of their technology.
The post holder will be responsible for providing technical support to schools, this will involve troubleshooting, resolving issues and escalating issues where a fix cannot be applied.
The successful candidate must have:
- General IT Knowledge
- Customer Service Skills/ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work unsupervised
- This position involves visiting schools across Knowsley so owning a car and a valid driving licence is essential.
The post holder would be eligible for Essential Car Mileage Allowance.
For an informal discussion, about the post please contact
Gary Melia , email@example.com, Tel:0151 443 2155
Or Ian Hyland, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0151 443 2156
Interviews will take place week commencing 10 October 2022.