A new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed person to work as a Recruitment & Payroll advisor within our HR team. This post will work alongside a team of staff who help to provide excellent customer services to schools working across both payroll and recruitment areas. This is an exciting role for anyone either in, or ready to move to a HR position.
This is a pivotal administrative role in the HR Service and ideally you should have some knowledge and experience of recruitment and pay services.
- You will be responsible for building excellent relationships with managers, employees, candidates and external parties. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Resolving first line recruitment queries.
- Providing timely professional HR recruitment documentation, including written statements of particulars, variations to employment terms & conditions etc.
- Assisting with Payroll queries and supporting the process of accurate and timely monthly payroll runs.
- You need to have excellent customer service skills alongside being proficient in using IT to enable production of routine contracts and correspondence.
- A ‘can-do’ positive attitude and drive, both as an individual and part of a team.
- Experience of using iTrent (HR/Payroll system) will be a distinct advantage.
- Hold a minimum of Grade C in English & Maths at GCSE level (or equivalent).
NPW is the ethical partner of choice that keeps the child at the centre of everything we do. We care about our clients and work hard to help them achieve their aspirations. We engage with our clients to help develop our products and services to ensure that what we offer is created for schools by schools.
NPW is a not for profit mutual organisation, owned by our members. We provide a range of operational, transformational and innovative services to schools and colleges so that they can focus on improving the lives of children and young people. Our services are agile, allowing us to offer bespoke packages that meet an individual client’s needs.
Please click here our company brochure: The Education Space Brochure
Applicants interested in finding out more about this role and would like an informal discussion, please call Mr Rashid Patel (HR Service Manager) on 0208 249 6953
If you would like to work in partnership with schools/academy trusts and help to make a positive difference then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications for the post is by application form only, no CVs. No agencies need apply please.
Closing date: 7th October 2022 at 9am