Paid weeks per year: 44.85 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday. Actual salary £17,590 - £17,938.
Start date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised and friendly individual to join our Office team at Brunswick Primary.
About the role
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills to build positive relationships with pupils, parents/carers, staff and visitors to the school
- Be able to work in a busy reception/office, whilst also completing a variety of admin tasks and working to deadlines
- Be organised and able to manage their time efficiently, working as part of a team and using their own initiative
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Have strong IT skills
- Have a can do attitude and a good sense of humour
For further information and to request an application pack please contact the school, Tel: 01273 711816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download an application pack from our school website, clicking on the ‘Vacancies’ tab at: http://www.brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Brunswick Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 7th October
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 10th October
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school office: Somerhill Road, Hove, BN3 1RP, email@example.com, 01273 711816
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.