About the Role
The Intermediate Rent Lettings Officer will have a key role in providing a customer focused and efficient lettings service for Hightown`s Intermediate and Rent to Homebuy rented properties.
The role will also be responsible for the letting of Hightown`s garages and parking spaces and providing cover for enquiries and essential visits in the absence of the Intermediate Rent Officer.
You will be responsible for ensuring all void properties are let as quickly as possible, working alongside other departments within Hightown to be fully aware of expected and current vacancies.
You will aslo be checking applications for affordability and that the relevant criteria are met and also arranging viewings of properties with applicants.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £32,724 pa for a 35hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 8,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £120 million and a development programme that will deliver over 400 new affordable homes each year.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory reference and medical checks.
Closing date: Monday 10th October 2022
Interview date: Monday 17th October 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.