St Augustine's Catholic Primary School - A Voluntary Academy
Conwy Court, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2JJ
Maintenance Officer 20 hours per week
£19,100-£19,264 per annum FTE, £10,324-£10,412 per annum pro-rata
The children, staff and governors of St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a Maintenance Officer to start as soon as possible. The successful applicant should be able to use their initiative and be able to work as part of a team and be expected to complete work to a high standard.
We are on an exciting journey at St. Augustine’s and we are looking for people to share that journey with us! If you would like to be part of something unique and exciting we could be the school for you.
Would you like to join us?
You must share our vision of providing the highest standards of education, care and personal development for every child.
We are looking for someone who:
- - Has passion for their work
- - Is knowledgeable, reflective and always looking to improve.
- - Is a team player, eager to contribute ideas and work with others to make our school the best it can be.
We can offer:
- - A school where staff feel valued and heard.
- - A welcoming, caring and inclusive school community.
- - A school with high standards.
- - An exciting, innovative learning environment.
- - Lovely children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning.
St Augustine’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in UK, Oversees Criminal checks, Enhanced DBS and Barred List checks and a Declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
Candidates must also comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 29th September 2022 at 12.00 noon
Interview date Monday 3rd October 2022
Applications to be completed using the attached CES Application Form and returned direct to the school FAO Mrs Barker Sec.StAugustines@halton.gov.uk