"The Finance directorate is offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly organised individual to join us at an exciting and busy time in Corporate Finance as Investment System Analyst.
The role involves working with our Development and Sales and Building safety colleagues to provide support on monitoring project financial viability through maintaining the systems to be used for the appraisal of schemes and enhance the system performance. You will liaise with the system vendors and ICT staff on any technical issues including system upgrades.
As a valuable member of the team, you will play a vital role in the continuous enhancement of Pamwin system reporting and performance, provide training and support to Pamwin system users and support the Head of Appraisals in the continuous review of schemes viability. To do this, you will need to have excellent IT skills, knowledge of appraisal techniques, an eye to detail and ability to use own initiative.
Collaboration is central to success in this role. We will rely on you to provide Project Managers and Sales & Marketing colleagues project information from Pamwin System to enable them to monitor the project viability and accurate sales forecast. You will also assist the Head of Appraisal in the scheme viability assessment and provide various schedules to be applied in monthly reports for inclusion in the Group's monthly results pack, project appraisals or in Board reports.
This is a varied and challenging role. You will be trusted to act as the Pamwin system administrator ensuring users are properly authorised by the appropriate manager, carry out system housekeeping, ensure that the Pamwin conversion tables are updated, liaise with the internal IT colleagues to constantly improve the appraisal software deliverables, oversee the interface of the Sun system with Pamwin to ensure all transactions are transferred between the two systems efficiently.
You will need to have recent working experience of financial appraisal using Pamwin System. Your advanced level lT skill in the use of VBA and SQL will be invaluable in conveying the right message to the business.
You will need to be a finalist and actively working to be a member of CCAB recognised accounting body.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on XXX.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.