Multiple Trade Operative jobs
North London, Hertfordshire and Essex
Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw)
Salary £30,000 - £33,000 pa negotiable dependent on skills and experience, plus Brilliant Benefits
Delivering on our Customer Promise – that’s when it hits home
We have multiple job opportunities for you to join our brand-new repairs partnership, where we will be working alongside Breyer. You’ll be responsible for carrying out high quality, right first-time maintenance and installation works across responsive and void workstreams.
All jobs will be undertaken with a ‘right first time’ culture. You’ll have a multi skilled, whole job repair approach which delivers high level of individual and team performance. You’ll deliver recognised industry standards for compliance, quality and productivity.
Oh, did we mention that we’re 5^th in the UK’s “Best Super Large Places to Work”, 4^th for “Best Super Large organisations for Women”, 9^th for “Best Super Large organisations for Wellbeing”, 40^th in Stonewall’s Top 100 employers and hold Investors in People Platinum Standard...? It’s our brilliant people and culture!
Home Group is committed to tackling prejudice and discrimination, not just for our customers, but for our colleagues too! We’re super proud of our internal Diversity Networks and allies (Multicultural, LGBTQIA+ and Disability) which support colleagues from different backgrounds to be their true selves. We recognise and celebrate our differences, together we make Home Group a great place to work!
Do let us know if you’d like us to make any adjustments to support you in your application.
You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in either joinery, carpentry, plastering or plumbing.
You’ll have experience in undertaking all aspects of joinery, carpentry, plastering or plumbing work in a maintenance environment. With a flexible approach and the ability to take ownership, you can use your own judgement and initiative.
You’ll also have experience in other building trade areas (multi skilled) with relevant training and experience.
Here at Home Group we have invested heavily in our future and use current and up to date equipment. You’ll be issued with the latest kit, so it's important to us that you are technologically savvy (or at the very least not a technophobe!)
What you will get to help you be Brilliant
- Company vehicle for business use and commuting
- Your jobs will be scheduled so you know exactly where you need to be
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days (with the option to buy 5 more), as well as bank holidays
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme (with a variable matched contribution to suit your needs)
- Flexible working (to suit business needs)
- Occupational health checks to make sure you’re always at your best
- Great training opportunities (induction package and training / development)
- ‘Me Time’ for those important moments in life
- Salary sacrifice scheme to get yourself a new car or laptop
- High street rewards and discounts at over 800 businesses
- Colleague financial support scheme, for those unexpected financial hurdles we can all have from time to time
Where you’ll do your job
You’ll initially work across North, Northwest and North East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
To meet the needs of our customers, we need to be flexible. This means you’ll work