Mead Primary School
The Learning Federation
Amersham Rd, Harold Hill, RM3 9JD
Tel: 01708 343616
Executive Headteacher: Mr David Denchfield
Cover Teacher KS1/KS2
Daily Rate: £190 per day
We are looking for an experienced teacher to cover classes across the school on an ‘as and when’, casual basis. We will call on you to support us by providing class cover when needed for example to provide ECT release, planned absences, PPA and sickness cover etc.
You will be:
- A teacher with experiences in primary phases and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- A teacher ready to INSPIRE pupils to overcome the challenges of deprivation
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- A dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community.
- A skilled support staff team, including full time teaching assistants in all year groups supporting both the teacher and our children with SEND.
Mead Primary is part of The Learning Federation. In our Federation with Broadford Primary we believe that a child’s socio-economic background should not be a barrier to success. We passionately believe that the children of Harold Hill deserve the best education we can provide. We expect all staff to make the education of their pupils their first concern, and be accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
Please apply online
Closing date: 31st October 2022
Interviews: We may call interested candidates for interview as applications are received as we will consider offering more than one casual positions.