Lead Officer x 4
Statutory Data Return and Report
Data and Intelligence Team
Permanent/Full Time (36hrs)
Salary £35,496 to 38,385
The Statutory Return and Report - Lead Officer is a post within our Data and Intelligence team in the People Department at the London Borough of Enfield. The Lead Officer coordinates all data related to the Children’s social care, education and adult social care, insight and performance needs. This post is responsible for completing Statutory data returns across a range of services and for creating, building and extracting management information reports to supply services with key insight and business critical reports using a range of reporting software.
The software will be primarily Business Objects and Crystal Reporting so considerable experience in building queries and reports from scratch, using these packages, is essential. You will need advanced Excel skills and will be asked to demonstrate your proficiency in manipulating and interrogating data using complex formulas and of automation of tasks by recording Macros or writing procedures in Visual Basic for Applications. Knowledge of SQL and XML would also be of value.
We are looking for someone with experience in reporting on data from a range of IT systems. You will have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team as well as being able to manage your own workload.
We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements ie, compressed hours, staggered start and end times, hybrid working (home/office).
Based at our Civic Centre in Enfield Town.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Cinzia Percival, Recruitment and Onboarding Officer on 0208 132 0346 or email email@example.com
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date for application: 23:59 on 23rd October 2022
Interview date: TBC
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact our business partner Joanne Stacey (Business partner for Children’s social care and education- 02081321225 or Rodney Bennet (Business partner for Adult social care - 02081321351).
The job is subject to a standard DBS adults and children, clearance.
No agencies please
"This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”