The Rents Compliance Team is recruiting for a Permanent Rents Assistant. Are you very organised, and enjoy liaising with frontline staff to resolve daily queries whilst supporting your team? Then we would like you to join us to work within our Rents Compliance team of four (Rents Compliance Manager, 2 Rent Officers and Rents Assistant).
As a Rents Assistant you will help us
- Compliantly set rents for different rent types throughout the year to provide to frontline staff
- Create rent accounts using NEC Software Solutions (Northgate)
- Liaise with stakeholders to assist in resolving rent related queries
- Provide administrative support to the Rents Compliance team
In this role, your knowledge and skills will be valuable in:
- Ensuring Notting Hill Genesis (NHG) remains compliant with the regulator's Economic Rent Standard through robust and rigorous application of regulatory and statutory rent setting and annual rent review process.
- Providing advice and guidance to frontline staff, including producing guidance documents and resources, to ensure compliance with rent setting and annual rent reviews and to mitigate associated risks.
- Continuously identifying process improvements and potential opportunities to minimise risk, and deliver value for money, particularly by automation projects.
- Liaising with colleagues around the business on all rent related matters including delivering training.
The ideal candidate will have attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritise own time and workload.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on Wednesday 12 October 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.