Required for January 2023
Main Pay Scale
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, conscientious, committed Mathematics teacher to join our successful Mathematics Faculty. All of our teachers work hard, not only to ensure all pupils reach their academic potential, but also to foster an understanding of the value and opportunities their individual subject offers.
The successful candidate will become an integral part not only of the Mathematics team and Faculty, but of the whole school. The post will appeal to recently qualified or experienced teachers wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Mathematics. The Mathematics faculty has expanded substantially in recent years and Mathematics is a popular subject at both GCSE and A level.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
• March 2020: Ofsted Good for all aspects including the Sixth Form
• All staff receive an iPad
• A clear vision to deliver high standards of education and serve our community
• State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
• Committed, generous sponsors:The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
• Fully subscribed through the school
• An environment that promotes innovation
• Class size averaging 25
• Opportunities to teach across KS3, 4 and 5
• Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme provided by the Education Support Network, offering individual support, information and advice
• Centralised detention model
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Proactive staff led Wellbeing Team
• Our own 6th Form area dedicated to A Level teaching
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership and the Ambition Institute to support ECT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
• An employer who invests in the development of staff with a commitment to ongoing professional development
• Staff access to our gym
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from
London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
Applications are equally welcome from experienced teachers and ECTs. It is our practice to recruit staff to permanent positions via direct application rather than agency placement.
Applications should be made online. Full details of the post, including the link to the application form, can be found at www.drapers-schools.com/44/current-vacancies
We welcome staff who wish to visit the school in advance of application. To arrange this, please contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early upon appointment of a successful candidate.
Closing Date: 12pm on Wednesday 12th October 2022
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees may be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust location.