£32,062 pa (London)/£31,524 pa (Kent, Sussex)/ c. £27,500 pa (Midlands)
Fixed term contract for 6 months
Flexible - Croydon/Sittingbourne/Battle/Birmingham
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Officer to join our Customer Accounts & Lettings team. You can be based in any region across Optivo, although you will be looking after a caseload for the London area. You will play an important part in providing a responsive, efficient, customer focused and accountable lettings service. You’ll work closely with local authority partners and Property Services to let high quality homes to suitable applicants. The successful candidate will have what it takes to meet and exceed challenging targets. Our aims are to reduce void turnaround time, void loss and the number of vacant homes, whilst delivering fantastic customer service.
This position is offered on a fixed term contract for 6 months. You can be based from any of our offices (Croydon, Sittingbourne, Battle or Birmingham) and we can also offer the flexibility of a hybrid working arrangement, working 2 days a week from the office and the rest from home.
What you’ll need
- A good understanding of equality and diversity.
- You will put customers at the heart of everything you do.
- The ability to communicate effectively and concisely, displaying good interpersonal skills in multiple modes (phone, face-to-face, emails and in writing) using customer friendly language.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload to meet tight deadlines.
- You will enjoy working as part of a close-knit team and be able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Previous experience in a lettings environment would be desirable, but not essential.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th October 2022 at 23:59pm.
Please note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to close the advert prior to the advertised closing date so it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible.
What's in it for you
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.