We are seeking to appoint a Legal Assistant (with HR Support) - Resources Case Worker for an interesting, varied and challenging role supporting the work of a Legal Service. Working within a team of Caseworkers you will provide a comprehensive and efficient administrative service.
What you need to succeed in this role:
At a minimum, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A proactive approach, with strong administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Conscientious attitude with excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Be able to multi task and plan and prioritise work effectively
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Strong IT skills including intermediate levels of Word and Excel
It would be great if you also have:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills with the ability to take the initiative
- Are a quick learner
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Process daily incoming post
- Prepare Legal documents for signing/sealing under instruction from Legal specialists
- Respond to email enquiries from conveyancing solicitors regarding Leaseholder enquiries co-ordinating the responses from specialists across the organisation
- Maintain and update relevant databases
- Process requests for Road closures and issue orders with guidance from specialists
- Provide support as required for other officers within the caseworker team
What's in it for you?
With some 700 employees, we are a diverse organisation delivering a wide range of services and employing people with an even broader range of skills. We are eager to attract the best so we offer well established flexible working arrangements including the ability to vary your start and finish times where the business allows. We also offer many other benefits including health and wellbeing initiatives and discount off a range of well known high street shops and supermarkets. The role attracts a salary of £23197 - £25242 per annum and an annual leave entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays.
A basic Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for the successful applicant prior to appointment.
If you would like to know more about the role email Jude Couzens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21 October 2022
Interviews will be held: tbc
Successful candidates will be expected to work in an agile way with both home and office-based working.