The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Nantwich Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
At Nantwich Primary Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with our partner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
To provide specific clerical and administrative or financial functions for the school under the direction or instruction of senior staff.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
1. Provide general clerical support including clerical processes, word processing, IT based tasks requiring knowledge of various ICT packages and operation of office equipment
2. Produce lists, information and data as requested by senior staff or external agencies (e.g. standard/statutory returns)
3. Maintain manual and computerised records and management information systems.
4. Deal with enquiries either by telephone or face-to-face and sign in visitors
5. First point of contact for sick pupils, liaise with parents / carers/staff
6. Assist with arrangements for school visits and events
7. Maintain stocks and supplies, selling and distributing as required
8. Undertake general financial administration such as processing orders, collecting monies and undertake basic reconciliation, such as for petty cash
9. Provide administrative support for meetings and take notes at meetings
10. Assist with the administration of school lettings and other uses of school.
11. Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
12. Any other duties appropriate to the post.