Level 3 Childcare Practitioner for wraparound nursery care and after school provision
Hours: 31.25 per week, term time only.
Required as soon as possible
The Governors of St Luke’s Halsall CE Primary School would like to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Happy Club. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practitioner to join our dedicated team in our nursery wrap around and after school provision.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children from 3 – 11 years.
- Understand how to observe and plan for individual children, enabling them to reach their full potential.
- Have completed a Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Be committed to raising standards, ensuring children achieve their full potential to ensure lifelong learning.
- Recognise the importance of planned, purposeful play.
- Be committed to working in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and families
- Be competent in their knowledge of child development.
- Be committed to our Christian Ethos.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme