Office hours are from 8.30am till 4pm, Mon-Fri (35 hours)
We would consider various flexible options within this schedule e.g. mornings, afternoons, daily job share.
The school is looking to appoint an Office Assistant to work in the school office as part of the Admin Team.
This post is available immediately subject to candidates notice periods
Short listed candidates will be invited to interview.
We are a small, one form entry state school for children aged 4 to 9 years old in the heart of
Eton High Street. We strive to provide the very best education and opportunities for all of our pupils to enable them to achieve a true reflection of their capabilities. We teach an engaging, knowledge rich curriculum which is enhanced by a range of trips and visits. We have built a safe, caring, enjoyable learning environment for all of our children and they relish being challenged in their learning.
We are looking for a permanent Office Assistant to work in the school office as part of the Admin Team.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Good Microsoft package skills.
- Knowledge of SIMS (preferable but not essential).
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- A desire to continue to learn and develop.
- Commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
More information including a detailed job specification, person specification and application form can be found in the vacancy section of our website https://www.etonporny.org.uk/school/vacancies
All candidates are required to complete a full application form, CVs alone will not be accepted as a valid application. All queries can be directed to Mrs Kate Hilton, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed in the school must be aware that an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken.