Extended Services Supervisor
Position: Teatime club Supervisor
Hours: 3.00pm-6pm Monday-Friday Term time
Salary: Scale point 12
Start Date: ASAP
St Saviour’s C of E school (part of Genesis Education Trust) requires a supervisor for our breakfast and Teatime club to be responsible for the health, safety, conduct and well-being of all pupils and breakfast and after school club staff during Club operation times.
The successful person will lead a team of assistants to deliver extended services to our pupils. You will be responsible for the planning and delivering of activities and timetables, ensuring a secure and welcoming facility to support, motivate and supervise pupils.
Do you have:
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals.
- Ability to initiate exciting and inspiring ways to engage pupils.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Good Communication skills
- Experience of working with children of primary age
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are interested in the position please Request and application form and Job Description from Alison Brown, contact details below.
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline
Please submit your application to Alison Brown.