We are looking to recruit people with experience in administration and customer service support to cover unexpected increases in workload such as vacancies, holiday, absences or to undertake additional short term work for various services at the council on an ad hoc basis as and when cover is required.
Joining as bank staff can be appealing for a number of reasons. If any of the following apply to you, bank staff working could be just what you're looking for:
- You want to gain experience and try out working in different teams before applying for a permanent role
- You can't commit to a regular pattern of work, or find it difficult to find posts with the hours and times you want
- You're looking to earn a little additional income to pay for a holidays or an unexpected bil
If you have previous administration experience, accurate IT skills, enjoy talking to customers on the telephone and you are able to stay calm and offer reassurance in a variety of situations we would welcome an application from you.
Work will vary by service and may include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, organising meetings and responding to requests for information.
- Typing, data entry and maintaining databases (electronic and manual).
- Copying, raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
- To undertake any other duties of a similar nature as required.
Roles will be office based but will offer the option of ‘hybrid working’ including home and remote working after training and where the role is suitable.