Learning Support Assistants- Grade 4
32.5 hours (8.30 – 3.30)
Term time only
Styal Primary School are looking to appoint an inspiring and passionate Learning Support Assistant starting Monday 13th February 2023 to become part of our nurturing and enthusiastic team and in our warm family-like setting.
We offer a strong induction programme and are committed to ongoing professional development for all our staff. In your role you will work closely with our SENDCO, class teachers and other Learning Support Assistants.
We are seeking Learning Support Assistants who:
- Have children’s needs and well-being at the heart of their practice
- Are patient, tolerant and kind
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have a caring, inclusive ethos
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Show excellent communication skills
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
- The most wonderful children who enjoy their time in school
- A happy, kind and caring working environment
- The opportunity to really make a difference to our children’s lives
- Support and training to develop as an excellent practitioner
Our school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidates will be required to sign the CES contract.
Important dates to be aware of:
Closing date and shortlisting: Friday 27th January 2023 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 31st January 2023
Start date: Monday 13th February 2023