Required for January 2023 or April 2023
Calverton Primary School, Custom House, E16 3ET is a vibrant 2-form entry primary school with well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn and love coming to school.
The school has recently joined the CPD Federation and benefits from the many opportunities afforded from working closely with other schools. We are passionate about employing dynamic and inspirational professionals who have the ability to motivate young people and contribute to the future success of the school and the development of the school’s ambitious vision.
Our staff are one of the most valuable assets and we are fully committed to supporting and investing in their well-being and professional development.
We are seeking to appoint a colleague who is ambitious for themself and the pupils at Calverton Primary School and who will want to embrace our community and have a real impact on the life of our school.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, first-class teacher who can work alongside staff to develop outstanding practice and provide an exceptional offer for our pupils. You will have responsibility for a curriculum subject and/or aspect of the school’s leadership and have a pivotal role in ensuring that the school delivers an outstanding quality of education and that pupils’ work is consistently of a high standard.
Benefits of joining our school community:
- Competitive pay
- Occupational Pension Scheme
- Bespoke professional development programme
- Opportunities to work across the federation
- Free tea and coffee
- A commitment from school leaders to ensure you maintain a work life balance
- Regular free breakfast and lunch on INSET days and other occasions
- Staff counselling/financial advice available
- A well-being package which includes days off in lieu
- Access to excellent transport links including the DLR and local bus routes
- Use of a large, on site staff car park
Applications will not be considered if the candidate has not visited the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Shortlisting will take place as and when applications are received.
Interview date: t.b.c
Advert closes Wednesday 1st February 2023