Paid weeks per year: 52
Fixed Term: With a possibility that this may become a permanent role. Please feel free to call the school to discuss.
Start date & End Date: 1st January 2023 to 31st August 2023
West Blatchington Primary & Nursery School is an exciting, forward looking school and a great place to work. We have a brand new, state of the art building and facilities in the middle of our local community. We are looking for a teacher who can successfully develop a subject area whilst inspiring, engaging and enabling the pupils and people around them, to ensure that pupils achieve the best possible outcomes.
We are a busy and dynamic school with 250 pupils and provide a warm, friendly working environment.
About the role
- Be a good or outstanding primary school practitioner.
- Have high expectations and the ability to plan an inspiring and personalised curriculum that ensures all children make good or better progress.
- Be committed to nurturing success in every child.
- Demonstrate a compassionate and caring approach to working with children, parents and colleagues.
- Have strong communication and organisation skills to effectively carry out a job share role.
- Have proven experience of successfully leading a subject area across a school.
We can offer you:
- A happy, positive, vibrant working environment.
- An inclusive school with a wide and diverse community.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Talented, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement.
- Focused pupils, who are eager to learn.
- An attractive and well-resourced school.
Closing date: Sunday 27th November
Interview date: Wednesday 30th November
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email direct to the school address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please phone the school to arrange visits.
Telephone: 01273 770777
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.