WANTED: A suitably qualified Environmental Health Officer who is highly motivated, flexible and capable of dealing with a busy and varied workload.
An opportunity has arisen within the Environmental Health Service for a dynamic individual to work in a forward-thinking organisation with a great reputation.
We are looking for somebody who has expertise and experience in all areas of private sector housing enforcement. This is an exciting opportunity as the successful candidate will have the chance to lead on housing enforcement within the borough including HMOs, Caravan and mobile home sites.
The service has been recognised for its innovative approach to flexible and remote working and this post offers the unrivalled ability to have an excellent home and work life balance. Our Environmental Health team are primarily based in our modern offices at Rushcliffe Arena in West Bridgford, which offers state of the art leisure facilities with discounted staff membership.
Although this is a full time post we will consider applicants wishing to work part time, or on an annualised hour’s basis.
Benefits of working for Rushcliffe Borough Council include:
- Working in new purpose-built offices
- Reduced membership fees at our Leisure Centres
- Rushcliffe Rewards- save money across a range of retailers and leisure providers
- Free car parking
- Enhanced Annual leave and Sick Pay
- Eye Care Vouchers for Specsavers
- The Local Government pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes including a cycle to work and car lease scheme
- Opportunities to work remotely and flexibly
- An opportunity to further your career with a high performing forward looking Authority with training to support CPD and personal development
- Buy and sell annual leave schemes
If you feel you have the qualities outlined in the above post then you can obtain further details by clicking on the links below which include an online application, job description, person specification and an application pack with contains further details. For further information please visit www.rushcliffe.gov.uk/jobs
You can also request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning Nottingham (0115) 914 8268.
If you would like an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Gary Pickering on 0115 9148276 or email@example.com.
Interviews Date: 9th December 2022