Required for April 2022
Headteacher Group 3 (£56,796- £78,010)
The ISR will be set depending on experience of the successful candidate
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Governors are seeking to appoint a new, caring, enthusiastic, highly motivated, inspirational, Headteacher with a proven track record as a senior leader. Either a successful Headteacher looking for a challenge or a candidate with substantial experience at Deputy Headteacher level. We hold a strong position within the community and are proud of the positive partnerships we have created with parents, carers and other partners in the local area.
Lingham Primary School is a large primary school with 388 pupils, a nursery and a two year old unit.
Lingham Primary is a community which is committed to providing a secure and caring environment, in which all are challenged and enabled to achieve their potential.
We encourage all children to be:
- successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
Our school family is looking for a leader who:-
- Is kind, caring and compassionate
- Has a clear strategic vision coupled with an enthusiastic approach to teaching and learning
- Has the experience to lead, motivate, inspire and support all members of our family community
- Is committed to embracing our inclusive and nurturing ethos
- Is passionate about high quality teaching and learning experiences for children
- Is able to embrace the challenge of leading change and developing the school further
- Had a proven track record in raising standards and improving outcomes for children in a school with a significant number of pupil premium pupils and those with SEND
Together we can offer:-
- A supportive and positive environment with happy, friendly school family
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- Exciting opportunities to help lead a highly motivated, talented and hardworking staff team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Appointments can be made for Tuesday, 29th November and Thursday, 1st December at 4:30 pm. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 0151 677 5381.
Please also visit our website http://www.linghamprimary.co.uk/
Closing Date:- 9th December at noon
Shortlisting:- 14th December
Date of Interview:- 16th & 17th January 2023
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to embrace this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and satisfactory references.
Lingham Primary School conducts online searches of shortlisted candidates in order to identify candidates who may not be suitable to work alongside children. These searches are only used to check the suitability of shortlisted candidates for working with children and are not used to investigate other areas of a person’s life.
Application form and supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 should be returned to: the Mrs C. Jones, Chair of Governors, Lingham Primary School, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
All council vacancies are available at www.wirral.gov.uk
All applications will be considered based on suitability for the post regardless of sex race or disability.
Lingham Primary School
Tel: 0151 677 5381