Part time 16.00 hours per week – 39 weeks per year
Fixed Term to 31/07/2023
Required as soon as possible.
Heygarth Primary School is looking for a Level 1 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil with complex additional needs within our Foundation 1 class.
The hours of work are 12:25 to 3:35 Monday Friday. This is a fixed term post to 31st July 2023 in the first instance.
- Be able to support teaching and learning in F1 under the guidance of the class teacher and SENDCO
- Be committed as a Teaching Assistant and work in line with the school behaviour policy
- Be able to modify challenging behaviour in a firm but supportive manner
- Be child centred
- Be energetic and have a love for working both indoors and outdoors
- Be flexible with a good sense of humour
We have high expectations and set high standards for both pupils and colleagues. If you believe that you fit this description we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please complete an application form and return it to Mr D Stenhouse via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a covering letter with your reasons for applying for this post.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Heygarth Primary School
Tel: 0151 327 1570