39 weeks per year (£19,473.73 Pro Rata, inflation increase pending)
36 Hours Per Week (on a flexible rota basis, with working hours between 8am and 5pm)
Temporary until July 2023 with the possibility of permanent depending on staff re-structuring
For January 2023, North Beckton primary school, within the Tapscott Learning Trust is looking for an Office Administrator to support within their well-established office team. They seek to appoint a proactive and friendly member of staff who is confident using computers and liaising with staff, pupils and parents.
They are seeking to appoint an office administrator, on a temporary basis, who:
• Has a sound knowledge of computer databases and spreadsheets
• Is friendly and personable and can work under pressure
• Can demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Is highly organised and can balance a varied workload, whilst responding to events throughout the day
• Has the ability to work with a wide range of staff, pupils, parents and external providers, developing productive and positive relationships with them
• Willing to learn and develop professionally
If you would like to apply for this positions please visit Jobs Go Public and search for the “North Beckton”
Deadline: Midday, Friday 2nd December 2022
Shortlisting: Monday 5th December 2022
Interviews: w.c 13th December 2022
The Tapscott Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a Trust, we are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with the Tapscott Learning Trust. All employees are expected to understand and promote equality and diversity in the course of their work.
Please note that all appointments are subject to successful references and enhanced DBS.
Candidates will be interviewed for this role as part of the selection process.