An exciting opportunity has arisen at North Somerset Environment Company supporting the continued growth of the business, based at our Offices in Weston-super-Mare.
Working as a member of the management / senior leadership team, you will be primarily responsible for managing medium to large project full lifecycles engaging with a wide-range of internal, client, and supply-chain stakeholders. You’ll define the scope, objectives, resources, budget, and risk management elements of a project, seeing past completion, and delivering best value and efficiency for the company.
We’d also be interested to hear from candidates who have experience delivering projects, route optimisations, and service delivery mobilisations in the waste, highways, or logistics sectors.
- Project management and delivery experience over 5+ years
- Demonstrates excellent working knowledge and application of PM principles
- Proven record of delivering lean, continuous improvement within a service environment
- Excellent IT, analytical and financial skills backed with good presentational skills
- Project management or industry related qualifications preferred
- Ability to work unsupervised; leading, influencing, and persuading groups
Want to know more and apply?
Please send an up-to-date CV and your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Closing date: 3 February 2023
#loaljobs #career #projectmanager #wastemanagement