Do you have the problem solving, attention to detail and relationship skills to be an integral part of the Leasehold team?
We're offering a great opportunity for a highly organised and motivated individual to join us in an important coordinator role. You will support our Performance Team in the providing administration, contract and project support.
As the Performance Coordinator you will work collaboratively with others in the department, those in the wider business as well as external stakeholders to complete assigned tasks which ultimately will improve processes and customer service experiences.
You will act as the lead within the department to effectively manage finance related processes and support Leasehold to ensure these are followed correctly. Your ability to build good relationships will help you act as champion for new systems and processes allowing you to effectively assist the department to upskill and improve productivity.
In this job you will be responsible for assisting the team to deliver performance reporting and data analysis. You will support your manager, teams and the business to put in place creative and new ways to address and exceed business objectives and performance targets. Responsibilities include:
- Performance reporting and data analysis
- Managing necessary databases and systems
- Finance lead including processing invoices for payment and raising team purchase orders
- Administration functions
For this role you'll have experience of administration, be proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel and be able to pick up new systems and processes with ease. Given the responsibilities of the role you will also need to demonstrate good organisation skills and be able to scrutinise and work with large amounts of data.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 5 December 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.