The Head teacher wishes to appoint an experienced, highly commited PA to support her in the day to day running of the school. You must have a warm personality, be prepared to go the extra mile and have experience of working under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for that next challenge and love supporting others.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
The sucessful candidate will:
- have sucessful experience of working in Admin
- be highly organised and display a positive attitude towards work
- be proactive and be able to work on their own initiative
- be professional and courteous towards others
- be able to work under pressure, short hand desribale
- Have a proven track record in improving systems and processes within an office environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Akhter on 0207 476 5146
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing Date: 16th December
Start date: ASAP