Are you an authentic communicator with an ability to build strong relationships? Do you have a solid track record of income recovery and contract management? If so, then we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for a Heat Network Billing Manager to join the Assets and Sustainability service to play a role in supplying a holistic heat, energy, and water service to our residents. You will communicate with colleagues in development and finance and manage stakeholder relationships to support the managing and maintenance of heat networks.
You'll handle billing and income collection services for around 35 metered heat networks, enabling sustainable delivery of heat and hot water services to residents in 8,500 properties. You will develop and implement fair recovery processes and develop relationships with third party suppliers of billing services to minimise bad debt. As the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for queries with heat network billing, you will quickly build a thorough knowledge of heat network billing and apply your analytical skills to data on energy billing to get best value for money for NHG (Notting Hill Genesis) and for residents.
Your persuasive communication skills will be essential in the successful recovery of debt and managing contracts. Your attention to detail and capacity to analyse the overall picture will lead to a high performing heat network billing process.
You will have experience of managing stakeholder relationships, including contract management and an awareness of heat network best practice.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in heat, energy, and water, to learn more about how our business operates and highlight your ability to build relationships in a supportive and vibrant environment.
You will spend your time at our London Head Office (Kings Cross) and other locations as necessary to get the job done. A willingness to travel and be flexible is vital.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 7 December 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.