Teaching Assistant with SEND support 1:1
Teaching Assistant 25 hours (Grade 5) (12 month temporary contract), term time only (38 weeks per year)
The governors are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced teaching assistant who:
- is highly motivated, enthusiastic and able to support children’s social and academic development;
- willing to involve yourself in the life of the school;
- enthusiastic and energetic
- well organised yet flexible
- hard-working , has initiative and is a good team player
- has high personal standards and high expectations of others;
- has experience working with children with special educational needs in a mainstream or specialist setting;
- has experience working with children with behavioural difficulties.
We can offer:
- teachers who value the T.A. support in school;
- children who are happy to come to school and enjoy learning;
- a supportive school community;
- professional development opportunities;
- a supportive staff team who work closely together.
This will be a fixed term position for 12 months until the end of the autumn term 2023 to support a pupil with an EHCp. This has the opportunity to be extended based on pupil’s needs.
St John the Evangelist Primary School is committed to the safety and welfare of its pupils and any job offer will be subject to the selection panel having seen evidence of qualifications; there being DBS clearance and two suitable references.
Applications must be submitted on the Diocese of Chester application form which is available from the school. If you would like a copy of the person specification and job description please contact the school office.
For more information contact Mr Harrison (headteacher)
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel- 01625 428 222
Closing Date- noon on Tuesday 13th December
Interviews will be take place on Wednesday 14th December