Paid weeks per year: 43.70 (inclusive of holiday entitlement)
Actual starting salary: £3,810.51
Hours: 11.45 - 13.15, Monday to Friday
Start date: As soon as possible
West Blatchington Primary & Nursery School is an exciting, forward looking school and a great place to work. We have a brand new, state of the art building and facilities in the middle of our local community. We are looking for a Midday Supervisor who is committed to ensuring that the pupils in our ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition) Facility are safe and happy at lunchtimes.
About the role
Your role will include:
- Supervising lunchtimes with the pupils
- Setting up and running play activities
- Providing pastoral support for pupils
- Assisting with the setting up and clearing away of the dinner hall/classroom
- Working flexibly across the Key Stages according to the needs of the ASC Facility
We can offer you:
- A happy, positive, vibrant working environment.
- An inclusive school with a wide and diverse community.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Talented, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement.
Closing date: Sunday 11th December
Interview date: Wednesday 14th December
Please note that we do not accept Curriculum Vitaes and that an application form must be completed and returned to the school office or emailed to email@example.com. Application forms are available at www.westblatchingtonprimary.co.uk or from the school office.
You will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email to the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01273 770777
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.