18 hours per week
Accredited and Non-accredited Programmes
Fixed term to 31/7/2023
We are seeking a tutor who is qualified and experienced in not only ESOl (English for Speakers of Other Languages) but who also has experience of delivering programmes of learning in several of the following subjects:
Come and join the team at Sefton Community learning Service. We are looking to recruit a suitable qualified and experienced tutor who can make a significant difference in the personal development and skills growth of our adult learners.
It is an exciting time to join the team, we are looking for new ways to grow and develop our delivery by being more creative, innovative, and versatile in our approach to teaching through blended, distance and classroom-based learning.
We are looking for:
- Experience of teaching adult learners to gain a qualification is essential for the accredited programmes
- An inspiring and innovative approach to teaching including online delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate learners
- Experience of effective planning delivery and assessment
- Flexibility to deliver borough -wide learning, supporting our wider communities
- Experience of teaching other languages e.g., Spanish, German would be advantageous
- Flexibility to work different days, evenings, and occasional weekends
- Will be aware of and comply with the service’s safeguarding and prevent procedures, reporting any concerns to the DSGO