A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join the enthusiastic and dedicated team at Hatton Hill Primary. The Governors and Headteacher of Hatton Hill warmly invite applications for the post of Year 1 teaching starting as early as possible in January 2023.
We are seeking to appoint someone who is energetic, talented and ambitious and who can inspire, challenge, motivate and support both children and colleagues.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference
- Is an excellent teaching assistant with a proven record
- Has experience working with, and understands the needs of young children
- Has an interest in working with children with additional needs
- Believes that you can make a difference to the outcomes for children
- Is able to inspire and motivate
- Has high expectations of learning, behaviour and care for all children.
- Enjoys supporting children’s learning and demonstrates the ability to help maintain a stimulating learning environment for children and a determination to make learning fun and relevant
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards
- Is committed to the whole school community and is prepared to be actively involved in the wider aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- highly committed, talented enthusiastic and professional staff
- beautiful indoor and outdoor classrooms
- children who are eager to learn
- a commitment to continuous professional development
- a committed and supportive Governing Body
- a happy and growing school
Applicants should have experience working within the EYFS and understand the Early Years Outcomes/Goals.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as part of the selection process applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Hatton Hill School is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.