Gawsworth Primary School
Fixed-term / 17.5 hours per week / Term time (39 weeks) / Grade 4 £14,535 - £15,123 actual salary / Starts 3 January 2023
Gawsworth is a wonderful village school and a member of The Fallibroome Trust. Our school is a place where ‘within the family-like atmosphere, pupils feel safe and grow in confidence’. Ofsted September 2021.
Our school is committed to developing high self-esteem and respect for one another, which enables individuals to achieve highly. Gawsworth Primary School is a member of the Fallibroome Trust, a ten school multi-academy trust based in Cheshire. The Trust offers opportunities for peer support and professional development.
We are looking for an exceptional Teaching Assistant who has strong experience of working with children with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. This key person will possess a ‘Growth Mindset,’ shares our vision and cherishes the opportunity to work as part of a dedicated, energetic and caring team.
We think this role offers the chance to build a rewarding career in a friendly school where staff are highly valued and supported. The work we do in school and as part of the Trust and our other alliances provides opportunities for professional development and support to further develop your practice and career.
The post requires someone who is committed to inclusion, has experience of working with children who have additional needs and supporting our teachers to promote the highest standards for all pupils using a creative and exciting curriculum that provides opportunities for children to learn through practical and enquiry-based experiences.
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
- Loves working with children and enjoys coming to work
- Is professional with a friendly approach
- Is passionate about inclusion
- Has excellent communication skills dealing with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Is eager to support the development of ideas that excite and inspire our children and engage with colleagues across the Fallibroome Trust
- Is flexible, motivated and has a great sense of humour
- Has excellent organisational skills and enjoys a challenge
- Uses their individual strengths to support the work of the whole school community including our extensive range of extra-curricular activities
A job description and application form can be obtained from our school website (www.gawsworth.cheshire.sch.uk). Candidates are advised, within their accompanying letter, to identify particular curriculum strengths and other interests and skills they could bring to the role and we request candidates to apply on the Fallibroome Trust application form.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd December
Interview Date: Friday 9th December