TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 3
Primarily for EYFS Support
Pay Band F / SCP 12 – 17
32.5 hrs per week / 46 weeks per year (term time)
£24,496 - £26,845 per annum, pro rata
[Actual Salary £19,562 - £21,439 per annum]
Contract Term time plus work back as instructed in relation to holiday entitlement
Fixed term until 31 August 2023
with a strong possibility of a permanent post following this.
St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is a one and a half form entry primary school. We are a ‘Good’ school where staff and pupils continuously drive for improvement. We take the ‘whole child’ into account. We want our pupils to leave school with excellent subject knowledge and skills, but also to leave as caring, respectful, tolerant and enthusiastic learners, who are well-equipped to become good citizens of the future.
We are looking to appoint a TA3 to join our hard working, enthusiastic Early Years Foundation Stage staff team. The early year’s environment is fast paced and requires high energy and the ability to carry out various tasks simultaneously. Applicants must be able to demonstrate, on their application form, all essential criteria detailed in the job description and person specification. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please call the school office on 0151 489 5083 to arrange an appointment.
We are looking for someone who can:-
- Use iPad/technology to document children’s learning.
- Plan exciting activities and curriculum that supports how young children learn.
- Plan a stimulating environment which meets the needs of all learners.
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Understand the role of the adult in support learning through play.
- Be proactive and use initiative.
- Who has knowledge/experience in EYFS and understanding of how young children learn.
- Who has knowledge/understanding of EYFS Curriculum
You must be:-
- Passionate in the delivery of your role as Teaching Assistant.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Team Player
- Nurturing & Patient
The application form can be downloaded from the school website www.staloysius.co.uk This must be completed fully and returned along with a typed supporting letter, to the School for the attention of Miss S Wrigley, Headteacher. This can be done electronically to email@example.com. No C.V’s are accepted for applications.
St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, Enhanced DBS and medical clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022.
CLOSING DATE NOON ON 9 DECEMBER 2022