We are seeking to appoint a full time One to One Teaching Assistant who will join us to build upon our successes and help shape the future of Hoo St Werburgh Primary School.
The role is a one-to-one teaching assistant role supporting a child in key stage 2.
Hoo St Werburgh Primary School is the place to be! We are a big school with a small school ethos and personal touch with an excellent track record of developing future leaders through our growing our own policy. Our last Ofsted report, in September 2018 where we achieved ‘Good’ in all categories and ‘Outstanding’ for Personal Development, commented -
“The schools friendly, upbeat and busy atmosphere reflects its success during the past two years. Positive outcomes at all Key Stages, including marked improvements in standards in Key Stage 2, have lifted staff morale”
- Someone who has the highest expectations of themselves and others?
- A dedicated team player with energy, drive and creativity?
- Able to work collaboratively and act with initiative?
- Of the belief that all children can do well and have a desire to help them achieve?
- Committed to the highest possible expectations and pupil outcomes?
- Ambitious and committed to your own professional development?
- Innovative and committed to school improvement?
We can offer you…
- A fun, supporting and friendly team and wonderful positive children.
- A well-resourced school – including the latest technology and teaching materials related to our new curriculum and amazing outdoor learning spaces.
- Staff who work closely together in year group teams to plan and deliver our exciting themed curriculum and provide mutual support and challenge.
- Bespoke training designed to meet the needs of our team from both external and internal trainers – a ‘grow our own’ attitude.
- A range of opportunities for career development throughout our Multi Academy Trust.
- A dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership Team
Visits are warmly encouraged; please contact Natalie Oldman on the below number to arrange a visit with our Head of School.
Interviews to take place in week commencing Monday 12th December following shortlisting.
Rivermead Inclusive Trust strives to be diverse and inclusive and a place where we can ALL be ourselves. We welcome applications from all diverse and ethnic groups.
If you require access arrangements to complete an application form, please contact Rivermead Inclusive Trust who will cater to your needs i.e., large print, coloured forms and an audio version.
If for any reason you have difficulty completing an application form, please again contact the Rivermead Inclusive Trust who will support.
Hoo St Werburgh Primary School and Marlborough Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosure and Health Declaration.
For further information and for the job description please contact Mrs Natalie Oldman (PA to the Head of School) on 01634 338040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org