Care & Supported Housing Contracts Manager
At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. We provide high-quality care and support to a large range of people including those with learning and physical disabilities, adults with autism and behaviours that may challenge.
We are looking for a new Care and Supported Housing Contracts Manager to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead. We currently have a vacancy responsible for overseeing the management of our CQC registered care homes located across Herts and Bucks, working closely with adult commissioning teams from both areas.
Who we are looking for
We`re keen to recruit an individual who shares and demonstrates our values, which are:
Putting our residents and service users first
Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
Developing passionate and committed teams
Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
About the role
You`ll take ownership for empowering our team of CQC Registered Care Managers along with their operational staff to deliver exceptional support to our service users with learning and physical disabilities. You will be involved in contract management, service quality monitoring, service improvements and commissioner/funding engagement.
Do you have demonstrable expertise in the delivery and management of CQC regulated services including care homes and long-term supported housing for those with learning and physical disabilities?
An experienced manager, you`ll be able to demonstrate:
- A detailed understanding of the regulatory and legislative frameworks and statutory requirements relating to the adult care sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to interpret financial information
- Knowledge of the latest sector developments
- Ability to steer the management and transformation of Registered Care Homes
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to have an informal chat, please contact us on 01442 292277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Given that we deliver services across a broad range of cohorts, we occasionally rotate C&SH Managers to cover different patch area depending on the needs of the business.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance and attendance
- Regular reviews of salary and cost of living to ensure you receive above the market salary for the role
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please download the job description and click apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory right to work, enhanced DBS, reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.