About the Role
Hightown Housing Association, based in Hemel Hempstead, works across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire developing and managing shared ownership, leasehold, general needs and supported housing. Currently managing in excess of 1200 shared ownership and leasehold properties, we expect the portfolio to increase to over 1500 in the next three years we also manage non-standard rent groups such as rent to buy and intermediate rent.
There is currently an opportunity for a Customer Resolution Officer to join the Home Ownership Team.
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
The Customer Resolution Officer has a key role in the delivery of an efficient, customer focused service and will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Hightowns residents across all channels (telephone, social media, face to face and email) to provide first time completion of customer queries. The post will also provide a high quality administrative support across the Housing Directorate teams in the delivery of a robust complaints handling service, including collating tenancy records and responding to Subject Access Requests.
The aim of the role is to resolve customer queries at an early stage to prevent them from escalating with the assistance and guidance of the teams within the Operations department.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £35,052 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
- Ability to work from home two days per week by agreement
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
Hightown currently manages almost 6,500 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £90million and a development programme that will deliver around 450 new affordable homes each year.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click the `apply` link below and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Tuesday 13th December 2022
Interview date: Monday 19th December 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.